Thursday, May 5, 2011

BLUE AND LACE

       I like to combine different colours and textures, I love the idea of harmony through contrasts. Next I want to present to you a blouse I made a while ago. What I really like about it, besides the amazing color and material, is the fact that it's pretty versatile as you can mix it up and wear it as a blouse or even as a loose vest (mixed with skinny jeans for example).





Here are some styling options:
I think that blue and green are one of the best color combination there is. I mean this will work great even when the color block trend will be out, besides we see it all the time in the nature : the sky and the grass or forget-me-not flowers (so cute!). And nature knows best:).


Next, I mixed it with a white skirt and I really like how the waistline is nicely accentuated. The advantage of this blouse combined like this with different skirts is that you decide how revealing your cleavage is.



Or you can wear it over a dress:


I wish you a gorgeous day!
xoxo
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment