Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BOOBS OR LEGS

OR
You can't have both. Really, you can't. Because if you do you'll be sexy cheap not sexy chic. Clothes are an important part of your image, a part that you can control and master as long as you ask yourself "What message am I sending dressed like this?" 
So here is a proposal of a dress designed and made by me:
cream silk + black tight bottom part + hand sewn shoulder detail

PS: I'm gonna write in English from now on, for very good reasons: 
- it seems that English is the language with most words in the world(source: http://www.vistawide.com/languages/language_statistics.htm) therefore I can express myself with the eloquence I desire
- I feel very comfortable speaking English, so comfortable that for sure I would end up writing in Romenglish on the blog and I don't do things half way
-I refuse to put my foreign readers at the mercy of Google Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment